Major enhancements in MiCADOscale v0.9.1 are
- provisioning virtual machines in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is now supported by Terraform;
- updated MiCADOscales Submitter RESTful API to v2.0 (functionality of the previous API version has been preserved) and
- adds support for the latest Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
Fixes in v0.9.1
- Bug which prevented MiCADOscale from distributing application secrets (Kubernetes Secret Distribution via ADT Policies)
Known Issues & Deprecations
- Support for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS deprecated and focus on supporting the current long-term support releases of Ubuntu: 18.04 and 20.04
MiCADOscale is a TOSCA-based orchestration and auto-scaling framework for Docker, orchestrated by Kubernetes, facing the cloud resource orchestration’s issues in the multi-cloud landscape. Core services of MiCADOscale are Kubernetes, Docker Engine, Terraform, Prometheus and Policy Keeper.
MiCADOscale or also known as MiCADO is developed by our stunning community - learn more on our community page!
Check out the latest revision of MiCADOscale! Detailed information on the latest revision can be found in our documentation on Read the Docs.